Friday, June 26, 2009
Neo Quiz Spot is a quizzing organization based in India. Neo Quiz Spot intends to improve the quizzing pattern among the commoners and aim at making learning more easier. This quiz is being provided to with an emphasis on the MBA preparing students. You can contact us at email@example.com for any further queries. Neo Quiz Spot Team will be responding within 24 hours. For quizzes on SNAP, IIFT, Civils and other exams, keep visiting us.
1. Identify the yesteryear's superstar.
Ans. 'Annavaru' Raj Kumar greatest matinee hero of Kannada, also famous for his social activities. Got media attention when he was abducted by profilic bandit Veerappan for more than 100 days.
2. Which Prime Minister sacrificed one evening meal every week when our country faced an acute shortage of food?
Ans. Lal Bahadur Shastri. Click Here to see his Biography
3. Who invented and popularised the Cubism?
Ans. Pablo Picasso
4. What is the profession of Charles De Gaul before he became the president of France?
Ans. Army General
5. How do we better know Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov?
Ans. Vladimir Lenin, the leader of the Communist Russia.