Friday, March 19, 2010

Business Quiz Questions and Answers

Neo Quiz Spot is a quizzing organization based in India. Neo Quiz Spot intends to improve the quizzing pattern among the commoners and aim at making learning more easier. This quiz is being provided to with an emphasis on the MBA preparing students. You can contact us at for any further queries. Neo Quiz Spot Team will be responding within 24 hours. For quizzes on SNAP, IIFT, Civils and other exams, keep visiting us.

Our quiz will be published every day at 10AM. So please check our blog after 10AM to see our daily updates.

1. Identify the person

Ans. Geetanjali Kirloskar

2. The Hollerith Corporation changed its name to something iconic in the future. What is it?
Ans. IBM

3. Enigma is a line of optical frame solutions from which company?
Ans. Tata Eye Plus

4.It was founded in 1976 as a joint-stock company between International Aeradio Limited, a British Company, and local partners. In 1983 the ownership structure changed - United Arab Emirates government held a 60% share in the company and the remaining 40% were publicly traded. Which company's origins are we referring to?

Ans. Etisalat

5. Which Financial Giant has Rocks of Gibraltar as its logo?
Ans. Prudential

No comments: