1. Identify this CEO behind the string of 11 blockbusters
Ans. Edwin Earl Catmull, the CEO of the celebrated Pixar Animation Studio
2. Y is a wearable gestural interface device that augments the physical world with digital information and lets people use natural hand gestures to interact with that information. It was developed by X, a PhD student in the Fluid Interfaces Group at the MIT Media Lab. The current prototype costs 350$, the software would be made available on Open Source. What technology(Y) are we talking about and who is this Dr.X?
Ans. Sixth Sense and the whizkid Pranav Mistry. We know that the question was easy, but went on with it
3. The initial URL of this company was akebono.stanford.edu/___ . What is the company?
Ans. Yahoo. The initial URL (Web Site Address read) akebono.stanford.edu/yahoo, before they shifted to the present URL.
4. One of the names considered for the company included "Moore Noyce", after the founders. The name, however, was a homophone for "More Noise", an ill-suited name, since "Noise" in electronics is usually very undesirable and typically associated with bad interference. What company is talked here?
5. Channel 9 is an online discussion forum associated with which iconic company?
Ans. Microsoft. Channel 9 was created to promote discussions among the Microsoft's customers targeted at Microsoft Windows users and developers.