1. Identify the logo of this company
2. Fortune named this company as "America's Most Innovative Company" for six consecutive years. It employed approximately 22,000 staff and was one of the world's leading electricity, natural gas, communications and pulp and paper companies, with claimed revenues of nearly $101 billion in 2000. Which corporation are we speaking about?
3. The secret and foucussed group research wing of which company is now gererically called as the Shrunk Works?
Ans. Lockheed Martin
4. What Web 2.0 based document sharing site was created by Trip Adler?
5. In the Internet Advertising Jargon what is Ad Flight?
Ans. The duration of time for which an advertising campaign is live.