1. Identify this person who is sometimes called as the Myanmar Gandhi?
Ans. Aung San Suu Kyi
2. Who described Gandhi's march to Dandi in the following words? "Like the historic march of Ramchandra to Lanka, the march of Gandhi will be memorable"
Ans. Motilal Nehru
3. After the attainment of political independence in 1947, Gandhiji felt that the Congress, as a propaganda vehicle and a parliamentary machine, had outlived its usefulness. So to keep the Congress away from unhealthy competition with political parties and communal bodies, Gandhiji towards the end of January 1948 sketched a draft constitution for the Congress to transform itself into which entity?
Ans. Lok Sevak Sangh
4. The differences with Gandhiji led Subhas Chandra Bose to resign the Presidentship of the India National Congress in 1939. Leaving the Congress he formed a new party named what?
Ans. Forward Bloc
5. Identify the Viceroy who wrote home these words after his first meeting with Gandhiji: "Mr Gandhi's religious and moral views are, I believe, admirable, but I confess that I find it difficult to understand the practice of them in politics."
Ans. Lord Reading