Neo Quiz Spot is a quizzing organization based in India. Neo Quiz Spot intends to improve the quizzing pattern among the commoners and aim at making learning more easier. This quiz is being provided to with an emphasis on the MBA preparing students. You can contact us at email@example.com for any further queries. Neo Quiz Spot Team will be responding within 24 hours. For quizzes on SNAP, IIFT, Civils and other exams, keep visiting us. Our quiz will be published every day at 10AM. So please check our blog after 10AM to see our daily updates.
1. Identfy the person in the photograph
Ans. TVS Iyyengar
2. Who authored Adventures of a Bystander?
Ans. Peter Ferdinand Drucker
3. In the rise of the Dollar volatility issues, Indian Government is talking about “Oil Window”. What is “Oil Window”?
Ans. The RBI directly buying oil instead of allowing USD to be chanelled through the market
4. Liberty Hyde Bailey ,'father' of rural sociology ,rural journalism and the cofounder of the American Society for Horticultural Science in 1903. He wrote extensively on horticulture and is credited with coining a portmanteau word to describe plants whose origin or selection is primarily due to intentional human activity. What is the word that is coined by him?
Ans. Cultivar from Cultured Variety
5. The first of these were started by X, a person who is known amongst other things for bringing up Y, an infamous Indian politician and who served as Union Minister in different departments in the 80s and early 90s, on the same street on which the Purana Qila and Pragati Maidan stand today. There are more than 130 of these in number. What are X, Y and Organization?
Ans. X is Reverend James Douglas Tytler, Y is Jagdish Tytler and the Organization is DPS Society