Neo Quiz Spot is a quizzing organization and intends to spread quizzing culture among the common men through Quiz For All Campaign . Some of our members have recently created Neo Quiz Spot Community on Orkut. You can join that by clicking Here. Please contact us via mail for any quiz related information. Please feel free to contact us regarding your feedback or suggestions. Scroll down for the answers to this quiz
1. Who was the only president sworn into office by his father?
2. Who was the only president to serve two nonconsecutive terms?
3. Who was the first president to win the Nobel Peace Prize?
4. Who was the first member of the Republican Party to become president?
5. Who is often called the Father of the Constitution? He helped design the checks and balances that operate among Congress, the President, and the Supreme Court.
6. Who won a second term as president with 525 electoral votes, more electoral votes than any other presidential candidate in U.S. history?
7. Who was the first president to be nominated by a national political convention?
8. Who was the first president elected by a margin of only one electoral vote?
9. Who was the only man in the history of the United States to serve first as president, then as chief justice of the Supreme Court?
10. Which American presidents mother once served as a nurse in India?
1Ans. Calvin Coolidge
4Ans. Abraham Lincoln
5Ans. James Madison
6Ans. Ronald Reagan
7Ans. Andrew Jackson
8Ans. Rutherford B. Hayes
9Ans. William Taft
10Ans. Jimmy Carter
The Neo Quiz Spot is an organization aimed at spreading the quizzing culture among the commoners. The details regarding Neo Quiz Spot can be obtained by contacting us at the email given in the About Me. For Regular Quiz Updates you can contact us or enter your email ID in the column given in the left bar. Your views about the Quiz can be sent to us. You can challenge any of the Quiz questions or their answers by commenting in this post.